Tuesday, May 02, 2006

More pictures!

Monday was a public holiday and I spent most of it lying down. On the bed, on the sofa, on the deck chair by the pool. Then I crashed out at around seven thirty in the evening and didn't wake up until fourteen hours later.

Today wasn't much better. I fell asleep again in the afternoon for another couple of hours.

This is depressing. Okay so I went out till five in the morning on Sunday, but all I had to drink were a couple of pints and half a bottle of white wine and a couple more bottles of lager, over a period of seven hours or so. It was really the staying out part that killed me. I'm getting OLD, is what it is.

On a brighter note, tomorrow will see my last lecture this term. The thought of it cheers me up no end. Also, I have discovered that my child is a genius. Take a look at this:



It is a self-portrait, done "in the style of Van Gogh". You can turn it upside down and it works just as well!

No comments: