Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Body, mind and soul

Warning: a boring post, about me me me. My B.M.S.

Have been feeling tired yesterday and today. Slept 10 hours last night but still, when I look in the mirror I do not like what I see. Been smoking too many cigarettes and drinking too much beer.

Went to the physiotherapist yesterday and she said my knee pain stems from the fact that the right side of my hip is higher than the other, and so, when I run, the right foot strikes much harder, and rolls on the outside rather than lands on the ball. Am going back on Saturday for another session.

Been trying to sort out in my head things I need to do before flying off to the UK for Christmas. There is a hell of a lot that needs to be taken care of and all this procrastination I've been doing over the past 6 months is finally REALLY catching up on me big time. Perhaps the tiredness I've been feeling these past couple of days is my body is pre-maturely reacting to the THOUGHT of having all this work ahead in the coming four weeks.

What does weakness in body and mind say about my soul?

No comments: