Sunday, December 16, 2007

My son approached me with this proposition:

"Hey, imagine you are a pair of underpants."

"Huh?"

"Imagine you are a pair of underpants. LIVE underpants."

"LIVE?"

"Yes, you are a pair of underpants and you are ALIVE."

"......hmm.... and ... why would I want to do that?"

"You are a pair of live underpants."

"...okay... are you trying to hypnotise me again?"

"And NOW, you give yourself a wedgie."

".....eh....excuse me....you want me to give myself a wedgie? Me being live underpants?"

"YES! And now you are entangled in your own crack and you can't get out. You are suffocating."

"You know that suffocating basically means dying, right?"

"YES!"

"So, I'm dying?"

"YES! And also NO! Because you are a pair of underpants! Hahahahaahaa!!! Geddit????"

And on that note, he walked off.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

The kid is a genius. The recursive brilliance of the idea! He has been reading "Godel, Escher, Bach" again.

Eh-choo mui mui. said...

tears are streaming down my face (from laughing). your son's hilarious. "imagine you're a giant pair of underpants...and then give yourself a wedgie."

this is too good to be true.