Wednesday, August 08, 2007

iijiet calling

Hello? Is this Ms Pierre?

Yes. Who is this.

Hi, I'm calling from TVB. We…

TVB?

Yes, I'm calling from TVB. First of all, let me thank you for your support over the years. As a viewer of TVB’s programmes and subscriber to NOW TV…

TVB???

Yes... ah...yes ... as a subscriber to NOW TV, we want to thank you for your support by offering you free access to our TVB pay channels. It will only take 1 minute to register for this bonus ...

Wait. I don't want it.

Oh. Ms Pierre, may I ask why not?

I don't watch TVB.

You don't watch TVB? But TVB is Hong Kong's most popular channel!

Is it?

Yes. Why don't you watch TVB?

Because it is crap?

Hahaa... so, what do you watch?

I watch channels that are not TVB.

Oh...why?

Because it is none of your business. And because it is crap. Listen. I don’t want this. Good bye.

1 comment:

krntsng said...

"Yes. Why don't you watch TVB?

Because it is crap?

Hahaa... so, what do you watch?

I watch channels that are not TVB.

Oh...why?"

*repeat*

hahahaha .... <3