Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I am feeling a bit angry, now, having just written the previous post. This anger is made ten times worse by the fact that I am watching this dreadful programme on Nat Geo Adventure, about this annoying bald British TWAT who travels around Britain on five quid a day. With a camera following him, obviously.

I really want to punch his face in.

Okay you wouldn't believe this - as I can hardly believe it MYSELF - I just spent 15 minutes searching for information of this BLOODY programme with this annoying balding twat in it and here it is (twat's name is LEON):

The show is called "The Amazing Adventures of a Nobody" (Yeah, amazingly shite)

YOU WILL ONLY LAST ONE DAY - May 2
Leon's journey on a fiver a day, starting out from London. He manages to get a free ride to Nottingham from Cambridge and ends up sleeping in a Fire Station.

HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE? - May 7 @ 18:00
Leon's journey on a fiver a day, from York up to Scotland via Whitby.

WELCOME TO MY NEW HOME: LORD GLASGOW'S CASTLE - May 16
Leon's journey on a fiver a day from North Berwick to Edinburgh, Edinburgh to Glasgow and from Glasgow down to Kendal.

ERIC THE PARROT - May 23
Leon travels from Kendal via Blackpool to Chester.

SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME IN WALES WITH LEON - May 30
Leon's journey on a fiver a day to Bangor.


This is Leon:



OK lots of people have travelled around the world on a fiver a day maybe even less. They bring a tent, they work, they use whatever skills and resources they have to get by. But this show is all about this guy playing the fucking clown, telling people hey I'm doing this reality TV thing and the camera is rolling so will you let me "crash" in your hotel for 80 p tonight? Oh deary me, on TV are we? Well can you do a karaoke song for us luv? We'll let you stay if you do that luv....and shite like that. SHITE is the word.

Man, I'm really angry. Please forgive me. I've got the rage against the bald twat.

No comments: