Thursday, January 18, 2007

Cognitive dissonance

I feel like I haven't done any exercise in ages, although it was only two days ago that I played two hours of tennis. For some reason that seems so very long ago. Was scheduled to play last night but cancelled due to the rain. This is going to sound really stupid but I have always fancied myself as someone who could play tennis really well, and look really great playing it, if I only know how. The past few weeks tell me that while I am not totally crap, I am certainly not particularly talented nor do I look anything like Sharapova when hitting a double back. Much work still needs to be done. Another work in progress under my belt.

The day I start wearing cute little halterneck tops and tennis skirts, will be the day I call myself a decent tennis player.

No comments: