Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ANOTHER SUNNY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's that time of year again when I have to mark hundreds of exam scripts in like five days. It's going alright so far; marks for one class with 124 students have to be in by 27th, the other with 108 has to be in b the 7th.

We are going camping on the 22nd, and if the weather stays like this, it's going to be great. The sky has been clear blue, not a single cloud in sight, and the air is cool, dry, sunny! Belle & Sebastian's "Another Sunny Day" makes the perfect soundtrack. Here is it:



I was running today, around 11am, and everything was so perfect. I kept playing this song again and again, and I had this grin on my face that wouldn't go away and I just wanted to run and run and kept running and running....

I think they did it better on this one (well Stuart's had a better haircut that's for sure):

No comments: