Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A spooked kid

O just completely spooked himself out from reading a book called "You Have Ghost Mail". Taken out from the school library. He got so spooked even I got worried. He looked very pale when he came out of his room.

What's the book about?

It's about meeting people who died 50 years ago in cyberspace. I need to find Catnap (his stuffed lion).

Cyberspace? Like, getting email from them?

Yes. Exactly.

Well that's simple. Just don't check your email.

I need Catnap.
He looked as if he's about to burst into hysterics.

So, I gave him the iPod. Listen to some music to take your mind off that book, I said. I gave him half a Mars bar. That should make you feel better! Than I searched all over for Catnap. We looked everywhere. Turns out the stupid lion was under his blanket. On the bed he was lying for the past 30 minutes.

Now he's singing aloud "I'm a Cuckoo" by Belle and Sebastain. Good Lord where are those ear plugs when you need them.

No comments: