Wednesday, June 08, 2005

stupid and cursed

The stupid book is nearly finished! The stupid conclusion is finally written. And believe me it is a very stupid concluding chapter indeed. Now all that is left to do is to stick in the references and do a final round of editing. Bizarre thing is, I had already edited it about ten times over the past year. But every time I open the stupid file, the formatting comes out all different from how I'd left it! This stupid book is CURSED!

I really do have to go to see the doctor tomorrow, I've decided. My chest felt as though it would explode again, today, when I was running. My breathing was fine but it felt as if there was a huge pile of very heavy something pressed against my chest. And I felt a sharp pain right where I think my heart is. Sounds worrying dunnit.

No comments: