Tuesday, April 05, 2005

What happened?

Woke up with a sore lower back. Like the kind of soreness experienced during pregnancy. Most unusual! since I most definitely am not pregnant. Could it be those few minutes on the bike that caused it? Could it be the ghost of my fractured coccyx eventually made an appearance to haunt me? In any case, an appointment with Karla the chiropractor is in order.

Went to the science museum today with the kids and then had ramen in TST. Got home and then went for a run up Kadoorie Farm. Did it in 1 hour 15 minutes this time which was strange cos my usual time is 1 hour 30 minutes. It simply cannot be right that I am all of a sudden 15 mintues faster. Either

a. I have been sprinting without knowing it or
b. the 1 hour 30 minutes thing is something I dreamt about or
c. or I don't know what.

God, I'm such a fat cow. I've consumed about 5000 calories' worth of junk food as I type this... can't concentrate. Noises from the bathroom suggest the monkeys are trying to kill one another in the tub. Better put some music on to drown it out...

No comments: