Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The weather is rubbish

Four days of Easter holidays are over and the weather forecast, as predicted, had not been accurate for any of those days, nor for today, or any day, for that matter.

Okay I understand that weather forecasting is not an exact science. But it really is rather detestable the way the HK Observatory updates its forcast for the day AS THE DAY PROGRESSES.

Yes. I find it detestable. I mean that is downright cheating isn't it? Three days ago its forecast for today is "cloudy with rain". This morning it was changed to "misty". Now it's "cloudy with rain" again.

I was in tank top and shorts yesterday but all around me were these poor buggers who didn't know better than to BELIEVE what the Observatory had to say and were clothed in windbreakers, carrying umbrellas, and having way too many layers of clothing on them. They looked like very sweaty lunatics who just escaped from the asylum. If I were a visitor I would definitly form the impression that this town is full of maddos.

No comments: