Saturday, February 26, 2005

Be warned ...

From the classifieds of http://www.mtb-post.interhk.net (2nd hand bikes buy and sell):

dear hongkong mtb classifid user
remenber to me
my japanese men but nexth novenber
not going hongkong
becaus my fraud to meet this place and lost mony (3000HKD)414USD
STIATION
this place and yahoo hongkong auction
my look and contact
after my bying contract or my used mony transfer used (western union sistem) 20/oct/2004 mony transfer
recive 2/3/oct/2004 (this resault chek western union answer )but reciver not recived? this sistem recived time need
reciver ID and secret number this nymber only teach reciver to me
this time my order kona h/t frame and xtr shifter or intense dh whell set and more
total 3000 hkd
total 380usd + mony transfer34usd
total 414usd lost mony
(ORIGNAL RECIPT COPY OR WESTERN UNION RESULT ALL BY POST SENDING RECIVER BUT NO ANSWER)
HIM THIS CLASSIFID NOW USED wonted bike etc or yahoo auction intense D/H wheel set sale?)
DEAR HONGKONG MTB CLASSIFID USER AND MTB FUN
attention
fraud and damage or victim chractery to com out and meet
dont contact or trading
THE VERRY DANGEROUS SALER
LOST MONY OR BIKE OR FRAUD

No comments: