Saturday, January 22, 2005

My lungs are crap

Deary me.... B is not well today. I woke up to the sounds of him barfing his guts out this morning. He's got a race tomorrow but it doesn't look like he's going to make it.

My lungs are feeling crap at the moment. Went for a short run this morning and I felt like my chest was being sandwiched by two slabs of concrete.


Oh, I wonder why that is....

Dunno.... middle age, perhaps. You have good days and you have bad days, right?

Let's have a guess... smoking might have something to do with it?

Mmmm ....

Well?

Oh just go away you, you mister bloody know-it-all smarty pants.


I did give away nearly the whole pack of Marlboro lights on Wednesday night. I tried I really did. The buggers (all smokers, these buggers, the type who are always going on about how expensive fags are these days) bloody WON'T take all of them. I must blame them for my crap lungs.



No comments: