Friday, December 03, 2004

I've been compelled to procrastinate

The little grey notebook in which I jot down my food and drink intake and exercise duration and intensity is still missing. This is annoying. Where the hell could it be?? If something's gone missing for more than 4 weeks and does not present itself after that duration, it is probably gone for good.

I still feel compelled to record what I've eaten and how much exercise I've done. In the next hour or so, I'll try to come up with a plausible explanation for this compulsion. I'm supposed to be doing a zillion other things but this seems much more interesting. It's driven by a compulsion, afterall.

Today so far:

2 mugs of tea with milk
1 slice of bread
1 sandwich with sardines
1 glass soya milk
2 small pieces of chocolate
1 diet coke

Ran around 8k

No comments: