Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Running uphill...

Last saturday I ran down and then up the hill as planned. It was a piece of cake running down, and unsurprisingly my knees didn't give me any bother. On the way up I managed up to the housing estate and had to resort to walking for around 3 minutes. Then I tried running again, up to where the new school is, and had to yet resort to walking again.

It was quite murderous. But it felt good when people drove or walk past and I feel like I'm so much stronger than them (an illusion no doubt). And I looked pretty good in my Running Bare top and Adidas shorts. Heh heh...

It was scorching and even though my legs didn't feel tired, I was all out of breath. Most importantly I was still feeling pretty hungover and tired from Friday night. No swimming this saturday but I will try to do it again the week after, hopefully it won't be as hot.

No comments: