This via laowai:
Put your iPod (or iRiver) on shuffle (unless it is an early version iPod, one that doesn't have shuffle) and press next for each question. Write down the song that's playing as an answer.
1)How would you describe yourself?
Dumb – Nirvana (I swear I am not making this up)
2) What do you like in a guy/girl?
Nocturne in E minor, Op. 72#1 – Frederic Chopin (...good answer)
3) What is your motto?
A roller skating Jam Named “Saturdays” – De la Soul (....okay....)
4) What do your friends think of you?
Radio – Teenage Fanclub (this is open to interpretation obviously)
5) What do you think about often?
Never Destroy Us – The Dears (Good Lord! My ipod can read my mind, whatever next)
6) What do your parents think of you?
Sympathetic Noose – Black Rebel Motocycle (!!)
7) What do you think of your best friend?
Kiss Factory – Miss Kittin (dear best friend, this is not true)
8) What do you think of the person you like?
A Pict Song – Billy Bragg (...)
9) What do you want to be when you grow up?
You Don’t love me – The Kooks (chronologically I more than grown up now and so you can say I am well over that needy stage)
10) What do you think when you see the person you like?
Melody 7 – Asian Dub Foundation (another good answer)
11) What song will they play at your wedding?
Changing Places – Emperor’s New Clothes (wow!!!]
12) What will they play at your funeral?
Death on the Stairs – the Libertines (spooky! is that how I'll go?)
13) What is your hobby/interest?
There will never be Another you – Chet Baker (my hobby/interest is to state the bleeding obvious, obviously)
14) What is your biggest fear?
The Scientist – Coldplay (very true - it should be your biggest fear also)
15) What is your biggest secret?
Brandenburg Concerto no. 4 in G major - JS Bach (suitably cryptic)
16) What do you think of your friends?
Bicycle Race – Queen (true)
17) What is your theme song?
Take your carriage clock and shove it – Belle & Sebastian (yay! at last! a B&S!)
18) What do you think of your family?
Better things – Massive Attack (hahahaha!.....nice one)
19) What is your best friend's theme song?
We don’t go to God’s house anymore – Chumbawamba (also true)
20) What is your mood right now?
Judy and the dream of horses – Belle & Sebastian (true)
21) If your heart could talk what would it say?
One by One – Billy Bragg and Wilco (it's a lovely song)
22) What do your co-workers think of you?
Out of routine – Idlewild (you don't say)
23) What does your future look like?
Who the Fuck? - PJ Harvey (hahahahah!... now, having read my answers, how can you not try it out for yourself?)
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
This via laowai: