Sunday, September 23, 2007

Been feeling really uninspired about my job this past week. It manifests in me taking 2-hour naps twice last week, after not having done that ever since I start taking these Uxxnx supplements four months ago.

Before Uxxnx, I used to take a 1-2 hour nap pretty much everyday. I would feel completely wiped out around 5 or 6 pm, and I'd nap, eat, then drink; or nap, run or go to the gym, then eat and drink or maybe not drink.

Yesterday I napped, day before that I napped, today I napped. Today I had some weird dream involving email correspondence with an editor. I napped for three hours this afternoon!

I love to nap. I used to think napping is really civilised like, until I realise it is a bit of a waste of time. Especially when you have children and plenty of work to get on with.

Maybe this return of the nap is not altogether related to my shitty week? Maybe I'm napping again cos my body really misses it?

Gosh. Guess what, it's James Blunt singing "You're beautiful" on the telly. Time to call it a day.

No comments: