Monday, November 20, 2006

Life with no TV

Yesterday marked the beginning of a week of NO TV in this household. Thanks to O's increasingly scatterbrains type antics, we have decided desperate times call for desperate measures. So, last night I missed America's Next Top Model. I'm sure I'll be missing something tonight though I'm not sure what.

So, right now, I'm trying to download these Podcasts by Jarvis Cocker. They are free by the way. It seems to be taking ages and I'm not sure what exactly is going on. Anyhow, if you are interested, you can go to his myspace site and have a listen. They consist of Mr Jarvis reading six of his favourite short stories.

Listened to his new CD a couple of times today. There's a song called "Fat Children", all about how fat kids took his life. How middle class parents are churning out maggots that don't have the sense to turn into flies. Not for the faint hearted.

No comments: